[regression] keyframes not working for track effects
Effects with keyframe support (such as "Transform") when added to a track do not allow keyframes to be created. This is a regression from the behavior in 18.xx. Keyframes work correctly when the effect is on a clip instead. However, trying to maintain panning and zooming over a large number of video clips/splits at the clip level makes for an extremely inefficient workflow.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a video clip to a track.
- Drag the "Transform" effect to the video track (not the clip).
- Try to add a keyframe to the track's Transform effect.
The keyframe position indicator can't be moved, and the button to add a keyframe does nothing.
It should be possible to add keyframes to the effect.
- Kdenlive version: 19.04.2 (rev. 32afcf1a) - compiled from git source
- MLT version: 6.15.0
- OS: KDE neon 5.15 User Edition
- KDE Plasma version: 5.15.5
- KDE Frameworks version: 5.59.0
- Qt version: 5.12.3