WIP: Add AFC (Apple File Conduit) KIO slave
It uses libimobiledevice to provide file system access to iOS devices.
- Listing plugged in iOS devices
- Internal state also tracks adding/removal, also refreshing
afc:/overview reloads device list as there appears to be no signal for "device is now trusted"
- Listing directories, file birthtime/mtime, size
- Opening files (both small ones and large ones where it does multiple reads), even seamlessly through kiofuse
- Creating, editing files, copying onto and off the device
- Creating folders
- Renaming files
- Moving files
- Deleting files and folders (folders also recursively)
- file system free space (shows free space available to the user and might differ from what the device shows in Settings)
What wasn't tested:
- Setting mtime (our call after
putworks so I assume
What doesn't work:
- Symlinking is in principle supported by the API (
afc_make_link) but it always returns "operation not supported"
(Please also check if I did everything right re license and SPDX headers, I'm new to this :D I noticed that most of kio-extras is actually LGPL but the new smb stuff is also GPL, so... I mean, I wouldn't mind relicensing to LGPLv2+3+kde thing)