Merged requested to merge work/ratijas/add-header into master
UI: Add header with current app icon, name & version to the permissions view
Given the way how ListView works with currentIndex, and easy it is to get it out of sync with kcm's current app index -- especially when it comes to filtering model with search -- it would be better to show some identifying information on the permissions page. Also good for mobile form-factor where pages might only be displayed one at a time.
UI: Add search field to the apps list
Some code had to be refactored:
- Method shouldChange() was lifted out of delegate to the top level;
- Dialog and all methods are now taking old/new app row indices;
- Initial loading (onCompleted) now reuses changeApp() method.
- open KCM without arguments;
- open KCM with a valid ref (e.g. from Discover, or by passing --args);
- switch to apps (both from loaded app view, and from an empty view);
- make changes and switch apps, look out for prompt dialog;
- Search field:
- Type in search query, so that some apps match, hit Enter. First search result should get activated. Prompt dialog should appear if necessary.
- Type in search query until there are no more search results, hit Enter. Prompt dialog should appear if necessary. Then, KCM should unload current app, and show a placeholder view.
- Make changes, type in search query, press "Clear search" icon button. KCM should not attempt to switch apps, prompt dialog should not appear. There is actually a workaround for SearchField dispatching accepted() signal when clearing input this way.
- Select some app. Type in search query, so that app matches.
ListView selection should follow the app.
- keep typing until the app no longer matches. Selection should disappear, but permissions view still be loaded.
- clear search text letter by letter. Selection should reappear as soon as the app matches again, and should follow it as user keeps deleting filter text.
- If confirmation dialog shows up while search field is focused, the dialog should take the focus away from search field.