There is a lot of room for improvement here but I don't know how to do any of it.
- The format bar now slides away when plasmoid focus is lost, instead of having it turn invisible but occupying space.
- There's now a separator above the format bar.
- Use textMargin and padding alternately in the TextArea depending on visibility of format bar.
- Change assumption of default SVG margins from 7% to 5%.
- The Notes SVG is scaled in a way that the margins are constantly changing, so the
verticalMarginsare always wrong. Assuming it to be any percentage of the svg's width and/or height is wrong. But I don't know what to do about it.
When focus is lost, the format bar slides away as expected but the text that would be below it is lost.Fixed in 12f38cf5
SettingFixed in 12f38cf5
textMarginhas caused the scrollview to default to a position slightly off from the starting position when you have a lot of text in the sticky note.