effects: Added more options to the show-fps effect
- Added option to remove the frametime graph.
- Added option to remove the "this is a benchmark" message.
- Added option to have the location of the FPS counter be on the "active" monitor
- Made the FPS counter no longer hard capped to 100 (useful for variable refresh rate displays)
- Automatically detects the highest refresh rate across all monitors and caps the framerate at that
- Added option to colorize the text based off the FPS value in relation to the highest recorded FPS
- eg. On 60hz monitor: 60-45: green, 45-30: yellow, 30-15: red, <15: black