[kcms/users] Add fingerprint manager
As a start to improving the experience in Plasma with fingerprints, we can start by adding a fingerprint manager to the users kcm that communicates with fprint (https://fprint.freedesktop.org/fprintd-dev/).
Other projects needed for this to be useful:
- plasma/polkit-kde-agent-1 needs to actually tell the user to use their fingerprint, as even when the pam files are properly configured, it asks for a password (and doesn't accept it, waiting for the fingerprint)
- plasma/polkit-kde-agent-1 should support using the fingerprint and password at the same time
- sddm should support using the fingerprint and password at the same time
- plasma/kscreenlocker should support using the fingerprint and password at the same time
- relevant pam files for adding fprintd need to be provided (possibly look at how GNOME does this)?
Current design for fingerprint manager:
- It may be a good idea to have managing of fingerprint hardware in a separate kcm
- fprint seems to only allow fingerprints to be named by their fingers (ex. left-thumb, right-index-finger, etc.), maybe there is a way to allow users to label the fingerprints themselves (useful if more than one person uses the computer)?
- It'd be nice to have this work in a mobile form factor, for future usage on Plasma Mobile
Possible inspiration for designs: