The advanced options under
Configure... are a mix of different settings
- Profile selection
- Output test of the different channels
- Two actual general settings (virtual output and switch-on-connect)
Profiles and testing are related to specific devices, rather than general configuration which means a different list and combobox are required to select them for just a specific task.
Let's better integrate them in the main page, so the options are more discoverable and compact.
Some design decisions:
- A new list has been added to show inactive cards (those which profiles are set to 'off'), since they do not present any device and would be otherwise unreachable.
- The port and profile selectors has been moved to a second line, which also gives more space to the device description
- The pulse audio generic options are moved to a menu behind the