Mojolicious-branch integration tracker
I want to use this issue to track anything I need to fix before I can merge the Mojolicious branch.
Make it as easy to use as the current
masterbranch (implemented by pre-installing Mojolicious)
- Testing to make sure it works at least as well
- U/I at least as good (see screenshot for what it's like now)
- Understandable by devs not named @mpyne
- Understandable error messages with missing module names
- Understandable error messages with invalid cmdline flags.
- Colorize entire module result lines in output.
- Use PASS/FAIL as readable results w/out need for color.
--stop-on-failuredoesn't say non-built modules "built OK"
Proper errors instead of
croak_*. UI frontends won't like the backend just suiciding and we don't want them to turn into complicated process supervisors.
- Look at weird error message you get from rc-file breakage (e.g. remove the '#' character from a comment
- Fix persistent option handling in subprocess (as I fixed it in commit 76a8ee1b
- What else?
Once we can merge Mojolicious I think we can then spec out and implement a useful API for other client programs to use to replace the kdesrc-build CLI/text interface.