KDE Apps on Flathub that are in beta only
List of KDE Apps in beta on Flathub. These need some fixes before being released as stable on Flathub:
- Kate org.kde.kate
- See #9 (closed) for history. In beta until we've tested things more.
- Nota org.kde.nota
- Uses a custom file picker implementation, that cannot utilize Flatpak portals. Using Nota in the current state would require giving it an almost system-wide write permission.
- KDF org.kde.kdf
- Can't launch disk in file manager.
- Related to Qt base bug mentioned above
- Kompare (org.kde.kompare):
- See comments in https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/2765 for why this is in beta
- See comments in https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/3214 for why this is in beta
- Krusader (org.kde.krusader):
- See comments in https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/3174 for why this is in beta
- Amarok (org.kde.amarok):
- See comments in https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/3239 for why this is in beta
- Skanlite (org.kde.skanlite):
- See comments in https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/2871 for why this is in beta
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information