Merged requested to merge vicsanrope/skanpage:preview into master
Things this does:
- A preview scan that covers the whole area at low resolution (then leaves the settings unchanged). The image is not saved to disk but rather showed directly on screen.
- If the scanner has the size selection options, a selection tool is shown to select the desired area to scan. The spinboxes to the right still work and update with the graphical selection.
- The scanned image is hidden when updating the preview or when closed manually, and can be shown again by clicking on the left sidebar
Related (first 3 are mentioned on #8 (comment 496439)) :
- Both the preview (or actual scan...) can be cancelled and the partial image is saved. (Useful for making the preview faster)
- Split scan area in two, for example: scanning two joined pages at once
- Add multiple sub-areas for an individual scan, for example: scanning multiple documents
- Also sets a minimum width for the DocumentPage as to not disappear
This adds KQuickImageEditor as a dependency (it was also discussed in !28). It is used for the preview display and selection tool.