Merged requested to merge lsegovia/krita:work/amyspark/fill-layer-preview-2 into krita/4.3
In !467 (merged), I added live previewing of Fill Layers. But, as it can be expected, I introduced two glitches:
- No updates when the layer is resized (!467 (comment 90578))
- Clone layers not being updated (!467 (comment 90588))
As I tested this, I discovered an additional glitch that existed before my GSoC work:
- Fill Layers incorrectly preserve rendered quadrants when resized. This results in glitches similar to Wolthera's
Follow Dmitry's comments linked above. Additionally:
- Add a Fill Layer (use SeExpr or Wolthera's generator for better results).
- Resize the canvas.
- Check that the layer renders the pattern correctly.
I confirmed this builds.
I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.